Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome Sisters and Kuddos to Kara

First of all, a big kuddos to Kara for working so hard to find our missing or mislocated sisters recently. It is such a thrill to get a chance to reconnect with some of you gals that made my last few years in Commerce such a hoot!! Kara is quite the computer know it all and she's proven that this week!!

Secondly, welcome back to the sisters we've recently reconnected with and hello to those of you that have been such an important part of the recent years!!! As I've mushed to you guys before, you really are my sanity. Knowing I have you all out there to count on whenever I need you - means the world to me. We are a small but very strong group of women from a variety of backgrounds, lifestyles, etc. but we are bonded by sisterhood. It's a strong bond that seems to be growing every day with each sister we make a connection with.

Love to you all! Heather Ashton Wunsch '87

No comments: