Thursday, May 15, 2008

Through the years and growing stronger....

Who would have thought that over the last 20 years of my life that I would keep in such close contact with a bunch of girls I met in college? When they said during pledgeship and initiation that sisterhood was for life and was something that would be there ALWAYS.....weren't we all thinking "Yeah, OK"? It was a sweet thing to hear and a wonderful thing to believe in, but never in a million years did I expect to be in contact with more than a handful of you as I inch my way into my 40's! BUT.....I am so glad that mere uttering of words has rang true! Some of us see each other on a monthly basis. Some more and some ALOT less. Some come into the fold and some go their own way from time to time. No matter where we all are in this life, no matter what life throws at us, I am happy that I can call you a sister! Thanks for being there for me and thanks for letting me be there for you! Growing stronger with time like the ivy that twines..... we ARE Alpha Phi!!

No comments: