Friday, May 30, 2008

My ticket is purchased and I'm coming to camp!!

Thank you to Kara for the crash course on blogging. Crazy me found the place the first time and then couldn't remember - my contagious brain injury. (That's only funny if you know I work for the Brain Injury Association of Arizona).

Although I'm far away (it seriously feels like a continent) I am so excited that I get plenty of sister time in the next few months.

So, I had the wonderful privilege of seeing Suzanne this past weekend. She looks beautiful and is the same wonderful Suzanne. Yes, I know, you're jealous she got to see me. :)

Then, off to camp and it's certainly not enough time but it is wonderful and helps me get my Texas and sisterly fix. I know you guys are excited but I am giddy - it's like coming home for me (don't tell my Mom).

The week after camp, Steph gets to see me again. Yes, I know you're jealous of her too. :) She'll be here in the Phoenix area when it's 1000 degrees and it doesn't matter if it's dry heat!

Then in July, my husband Kyle and I will be headed back to Texas. We're making a pit stop in Dallas overnight.

Thank you again to Heather and Kara for making the world seem smaller.

Love to everyone from Arizona.

1 comment:

Kara Hamrick Brumley said...

YEA Mattie for jumping on the BLOG wagon! Way to go for your 1st post... hope there are MANY more to come!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!! :)