Monday, June 30, 2008

Update for Everyone!

Hey everyone!!
I'm so sorry I missed everyone at camp. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make it.. but I am HUGE and pregnant and about to burst. The heat is definitely no good for me.

I am doing okay though, trying not to complain too much(OH my aching back!!!), and staying off my feet and indoors.

The big news- I am scheduled to go in for my C-section on Tuesday, JULY 15th!
So, (unless something happens before then)- Matthew will be born sometime shortly after noon that day.
I am really excited to have a date now and have been doing any last-minute things I think has to be done. I am nervous, too, though.. surgery is always scary.
I'm just praying that everything goes smoothly and mostly that Matthew is healthy and perfect.

I'm sure I'll be in the hospital for at least 2 days, anyone is welcome to come by of course.
I'll be at Presbyterian Hospital in Allen- its located at 75/ Exchange pkwy in Allen, right on the highway there.

1 comment:

Kara Hamrick Brumley said...

I will definately come see you! Can't wait to see the little guy! :)