Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camp, Pics, and addresses

Hey girls! Thanks for another great camp, to all the girls that are a fixture in my life and the new ones that have joined/rejoined us this year. Other than almost sinking the boat, I think this is the best camp ever and everything else was PERFECT! The accommodations were more than enough space for the HUGE gathering that we have become, the food was FABULOUS, and the company was beyond words!

I would like to post all/as many of the photos to the group album as we can. I think posting to the new photo album I set up recently has more storage than the area on the Yahoo group and I think I got an email that they were thinking of taking that part off the group area anyway. I think I have transferred most of the pictures to the new album, but will double check. SO PLEASE post to the new album and not Yahoo. The link for the photo album is: http://aphi4ever.photoalbum.com. If you want me to post your pictures for you, then email them to me and I will gladly do so. If you would like to post them yourselves (or any others in the future to share) then the login information is as follows - LOGIN: aphi4ever, PASSWORD: bear. I have several albums already set up and most with sub-albums so we can keep all the pictures in the correct area/timeframe. I have already set up an album for Camp Aphi with a sub album for Camp Sink or Swim (not sure yet if that was decided on as the "official" name, but figured it would do for now. Please use this folder to post to. I have already added the few (all of 3...heck, I had intentions of taking more but with all the shutterbugs in the group I figured everything got covered). The main link for the photo album is also a link on our blog. I am still trying to post the video of Deb doing YMCA with her feet!! LMAO!!

I am also going to be looking for a database product that we can incorporate as an add-on to the blog as well. We have a small address list on the current Yahoo group, but would like something with a little more functionality. So, anyone that isn't a member of the Yahoo group, that might not have given me their current contact info (address, hm/cell/wk phone, home/work emails, etc), or that might have moved recently or changed phone #'s..... please REPLY with that information so that we can have an updated list.

Lastly, Shannon and I talked for a bit about Alpha Phi history and what becoming a member means on the ride home. She is very excited to make her addition to the group "official". I am going to give her the link to the international site and try to find my pledge book for her to look at before the ceremony. I think if she knows more of where we came from and what we stand for then initiation will just be that much more special to her. I am so excited to have her as not only my biological sister, but also take that oath that she become part of a much larger sisterhood and share her with all of you as well.

Anyway.....love to you all! Hope to see you all soon and lets not wait a YEAR! Dinner club... I see many emails in the future for you!!! :)

Love in AOE and MUCH MUCH more of mine!
Kara

No comments: