Sunday, June 1, 2008

Changes in PHOTOS!!

Hey ladies,
In order to make the blog more efficient and keep the photo viewing updated easier, I have MERGED all the photos that I have to date and made a PHOTO ALBUM to replace the SLIDESHOW feature that I had originally put in the blog. I have also taken the few photos that were shown on the right to save a little space (but I may put a few photos in that area from time to time just to spruce things up).

Click here or note the photo album link to the top right of the screen. I have made separate albums for College Days, Dinner Club, Weddings, Baby Shower, and Camp and will be adding more categories as we go along. If you have photos that you want to add to the online album, let me know and I will give you the login information OR you can send the photos to me and I will make sure they get loaded. So... ENJOY!!!

No comments: