Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aquarium

Due to lack of interest - the time for the gathing at the Dallas Aquarium is being moved back to 11am (instead of 1pm) to better fit the schedule of those planning to attend. If this fits your schedule and you can join us on Saturday, please let me know so we know to look for you and your family at the entrance.

FYI - for future gatherings: Dates and times are always negotiable so please let me know, when you get an evite, if another day or time would better suit your schedule. It does not always mean the date or time will be changed, but I do try to take the majority into consideration at all of the functions I plan. Camp is the only thing with a set weekend and that is because it allows us all to plan our year around that 3rd weekend in June every year!! :-)

The past two Dinner Clubs have been cancelled due to lack of interest and the Aquarium trip is down to 3 families at the moment so I'd rather move these events to get better (or any) attendance if I know ahead of time that they don't work for you. I know things come up last minute and none of us can control that - I'm just talking about the things we can control.

No comments: